Your Car Insurance Source of Information

Home Archive



March 2016



Insurance for farmers and homes: an introduction

Written by , Posted in Home

Home - Insurance for farmers and homes: an introduction

An Introduction to Insurance for Farmers and Homes

When you rent a home, your landlord is responsible for fixing a leaky sink, replacing the broken dishwasher, or getting your heat working again. The cost of home insurance can be too much for  farmers renters but with little as $20 a month you can get complete coverage.

For example; if you weren’t home and there’s a fire upstairs and your wardrobe is damaged by the fire, home insurance can cover that. Also,  if someone breaks into your place and takes a tablet or a TV home insurance can help you replace your stuff and even cover your property. read more